* In The Washington Spectator's new animated video series, A Brodner Minute, illustrator Steve Brodner has the candidates swapping spit with their benefactors.
* Jeff Ross is going to Canada to roast an entire country.
* Republicans get cheeky with their Valentine's, via Buzzfeed.
* From McSweeney's: "American Policy Suggestions from a Chicago Sports Fan."
* All the world's books on Abraham Lincoln could build a 3 story tower. No, really.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Canada, Chicago, Daily Links, Democrats, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Republicans, Rick Santorum, Sports, Valentine's Day