* Jimmy Fallon analyzes the expressions of President Obama.
* The New Yorker's Political Scene Podcast discusses the Ron Paul factor.
* New bus routes under a Ron Paul administration, from McSweeney's.
* GOP candidates describe themselves in one word: the outtakes, from Funny or Die.
* For laughs, Bill Maher gives Obama's Super PAC one million dollars during a stand-up show.
* American voices weigh in on President Obama's proposed corporate tax decrease, from The Onion.
Tags: Daily Links, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Super PACs, The New Yorker, The Onion