Are you ready for Super Tuesday? I mean, really ready? Find out with our Super Tuesday trivia quiz. The answers are at the bottom, after the jump.
For those keeping score: 0-1 correct, you "make me want to throw up;" 2-3 correct, "a fundamental failure;" 4-5 correct, "frankly" decent; 6-7 correct, your answers are "the right height;" 8 correct, "what a snob!"
1. While campaigning in Tennessee, one candidate derided an opponent's policy proposal as belonging in "Cloud Cuckoo Land." Which initiative belongs in this magical place?
A. Newt Gingrich's plan for a lunar colony
B. The Obama administration's support for algae-based biofuel
C. Mitt Romney's "self-deportation" initiative
D. Ron Paul's belief that accused terrorist suspects have due process rights
2. How many polling locations will be open in Fargo and Bismarck, North Dakota's largest cities?
3. Who said, "This is not a political war at all. This is not a cultural war. This is a spiritual war"?
A. Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei
B. Rick Santorum
C. Pat Robertson
D. Newt Gingrich
4. "California was still the Golden State/Our culture we could celebrate/Our First Lady still had some class/No race-baiters talking all of their trash" are lyrics to the song In the Days That Reagan Ruled by Madison Rising. For which Republican candidate did they recently open for in Ohio?
A. Mitt Romney
B. Rick Santorum
C. Newt Gingrich
D. Ron Paul
5. Which song did Mitt Romney recite while campaigning in Tennessee?
A. The Davy Crockett theme
B. Love the One You're With
C. America the Beautiful
D. Rocky Top
6. The Republican primary is not the only noteworthy contest taking place today. In Ohio, Dennis Kucinich will be facing off against Marcy Kaptur in a Democratic primary. Over his congressional career, which of these things has Dennis Kucinich NOT done?
A. Claimed to have seen a UFO
B. Filed a legal complaint against the House cafeteria over an errant olive pit in his sandwich
C. Introduced a resolution to impeach George W. Bush
D. Introduced a resolution to impeach Dick Cheney
7. Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich will not be on the ballot in Virginia, a predicament the latter compared to…
A. Pearl Harbor
B. The Rape of Nanking
D. Bill Clinton's 1992 defeat in the Iowa Caucuses
8. Which Tuesday-voting state will allow 17-year-olds to cast ballots for the first time?
A. North Dakota
Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Dennis Kucinich, Games and Challenges, Marcy Kaptur, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Super Tuesday