Excerpt from a post-apocalyptic young-adult adventure novel, or the ramblings of a free market conservative ideologue? Sometimes, it's a little a hard to tell. See how well you can tease them out. Which of these quotes come from Suzanne Collins' best-selling novel The Hunger Games and which are actual comments from the Tea Party Patriots Facebook page?
Pretend like your life depends upon it…
1. "You appear to be a moron-fascist hybrid."
2. "I guess it’s too much to hope that they’ll simultaneously destroy each other?"
3. "You will be sent to jail, or in most cases, no one really knows what happens to you, and everyone is afraid to push the issue."
4. "Like a jigsaw puzzle, the pieces are put together separately. You don't see the big picture till it's done and they throw the switch."
5. "So now the Capitol will act as if they've been in control the whole time."
6. "Officials will come around and check to see if this is the case. If not, you'll be imprisoned."
7. "This is a fight between good and evil!"
8. "Powerful, well trained, but smart? I don't know."
9. "Indeed, but tomorrow will yield some drummed up video showing falsehoods, no doubt."
Answers: TPP – 1, 3, 4, 7, 9; HG – 2, 5, 6, 8
Tags: Books, Conservatives, Games and Challenges, Movies, Nerdiness, Tea Party