Despite being the de facto GOP nominee, Mitt Romney is still struggling to drum up support from the all-important conservative base. According to a recent Florida focus group, out of twelve Republican participants, "seven said they are 'definitely' voting for Romney; two are 'probably' voting for Romney; two are voting for Obama; and one said he's undecided."
We've compiled a list of the ten best ways for Romney to capture the conservative vote and give President Obama some real competition…
1. Have more children
2. Vow to nominate an embryo to the Supreme Court
3. Warm the globe
4. Threaten the President with violence
5. Promise to ban birth control
6. Promise to ban M&Ms — they kind of look like birth control pills
7. Make Jesus his running mate
8. Talk about Ronald Reagan
9. Talk about Ronald Reagan while wearing a Ronald Reagan mask
10. Be Ronald Reagan
Well, that should be easy. Sounds like a real piece of (horse) cake.
Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Conservatives, Florida, Mitt Romney, Primaries, Republicans, Tea Party