* Robert Hatch-Miller's 35-minute documentary REPUBLICAN DAD is well worth your time.
* Splitsider talks about TV's latest vice: Veep.
* From Funny or Die, President Obama supports the Tupac hologram.
* George H.W. Bush wonders where his Secret Service detail went, from The Onion.
* Jay Leno claims Republicans love to laugh at themselves, so apparently Democrats have something in common with them.
Tags: Daily Links, Democrats, George H.W. Bush, HBO, Jay Leno, Joe Biden, Mitt Romney, Republicans, Secret Service, The Onion, vice president