* John Edwards allegedly took illegal campaign funds from an old woman named Bunny. Because the mistress wasn't embarrassing enough.
* Mitt Romney regrets that his gay staffer resigned. Not enough to respect gay people, but… you know.
* Vice President Biden warned that the GOP is bad for women. (And not just those who marry Newt Gingrich.)
* Ron Paul refuses to quit. But if he runs out of money, isn't that just, like, capitalism doing its thing?
* Mitt Romney met privately with Rick Santorum. Probably for tips on how to appeal to voters who are insane.
* Don't forget to download our Election Companion App for iPhone and iPad – use it to follow along for our weekly Sunday liveblog. Coming up, we've got This Week on ABC. David Axelrod will be there to discuss Obama's re-election strategy, and John McCain will drop by to tell old man stories.
Photo by Steve Exum/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Election Companion App, John Edwards, Mitt Romney, Pork Barrel, Republicans, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul