* Funny or Die confirms that size does matter when you want the government in your privates.
* Justice Breyer can't turn off his superhero power of gauging constitutionality, from The Onion.
* These skillets are made in the U.S.A. Most Americans will only be able to afford Rhode Island.
* John Boehner's war on women speech comes to life via drawing.
* Saturday Night Live has some fun with "Fox and Friends."
* Mitt Romney put a damper on Obama's big day.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Mitt Romney, Osama bin Laden, Rhode Island, Saturday Night Live, Supreme Court, The Onion, Women's Rights