* The Tea Party Report memorializes the war on women.
* Superhero ethics, from Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal.
* A pie chart that shows us all the reasons Donald Trump wants to be V.P.
* Rejected ideas for Mitt Romney's "Day One" ad, from Funny or Die.
* From McSweeney's, Joey Camire writes a letter to himself about his 2004 election vote.
* Soldiers and cats. Have a thankful and thoughtful Memorial Day.
Tags: Batman, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Ethics, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, Tea Party, Women's Rights