This Sunday morning at 10:30 am / 9:30 c, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker — the died-and -risen new savior of the Republican Party — will be the guest on CBS' Face the Nation, and we'll be covering it in real time as part of our weekly Peanut Gallery liveblog series on the Indecision Election Companion App for iPhone and iPad.
We can't say exactly how things will go down with him and Bob Schieffer, be we have a few strong guesses…
* Scott Walker will be characteristically humble and self-effacing.
* Somebody or other will float the idea that maybe Obama might just lose in November.
* The camera will pan over to a cute little frog which will somehow find its way into the studio.
* Bob Schieffer will look helplessly toward his producers as Walker spends an awkward seven minutes staring directly into the TV camera and mouth the words, "Yes, my twin masters Koch… I shall do your bidding" before screaming violently for an additional three minutes.
* They might get around to talking about this past week's recall election in Wisconsin. If time permits.
Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: CBS, Liveblog, Recall, Scott Walker, Wisconsin