* Florida Gov. Rick Scott is alive, contrary to voter rolls. It's welcome news — if he were dead, how could he purge the state of Democratic voters?
* Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan tried to keep information about the prostitution scandal a secret. And if that ordeal taught him anything, it's that the Secret Service is good at keeping secrets.
* Support for Obama has dropped among Independent voters, which in June of an election year means absolutely everything.
* Iowa Rep. Steve King vowed to sue the president over his lenient stance on young illegal immigrants. It's actually the most reasonable-sounding thing he's said in a while.
* Don't forget to join our liveblog of CBS's Face the Nation Sunday, with presidential-looking guest Mitt Romney! Just download Indecision's free app for iPad and iPhone to get in on the action.
Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Election Companion App, Pork Barrel