* The Senate is about three steps away from proposing a border fence to keep jobs from entering the United States.
* Actually building such a wall, though, would violate the 112th Congress' solemn oath to do no anything.
* The good news is that Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio finally gets to redeem his name in a court of law. The bad news is they're probably not going to consider brain wave faxes and solid gold hunches admissible as evidence.
* Congratulations, America! You have successfully contributed $1 billion to the presidential campaigns! And less than a third of that came from Sheldon Adelson!
* Download the Indecision Election Companion, our free app for your iPhone and iPad, and climb up into the the Peanut Gallery — our liveblog/instant reaction arena — to watch and respond as Tim Pawlenty explodes his electric personality all over your TV screen this Sunday morning on NBC's Meet the Press.
Photo by Brendan Smialowski/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Arizona, Joe Arpaio, Judiciary, Meet the Press, Money, Pork Barrel, Senate, Unemployment