* The Adventures of Kim Jong Un Part II, from College Humor.
* This poor 16-year-old was in high school when she became president.
* Because it turns out reality is stranger than fiction.
* SNL is going to get all up this election year's guts.
* This election's attack ads are bad, but it could be worse.
* What happens when you let Lord Voldemort start a Super PAC.
* Kim Jong-un's wedding vows, via The Borowitz Report.
* From The Onion: When Mitt Romney's away, the voters will play.
* Ren and Stimpy creator wants to make a new cartoon about George Liquor, AMERICAN!
Tags: Andy Borowitz, Mitt Romney, New Jersey, Republicans, Saturday Night Live, Senate, Super PACs, The New Yorker, The Onion