* Who is John Galt? The Lorax knows, from College Humor.
* Remembering Gore Vidal with his Ali G. interview.
* This world map of money would look good on your wall.
* What are we going to do about the ozone layer, from The Onion.
* Barack Obama tries out some new Olympics material at an open mic.
* Lovitz and Carvey wish they could mock Obama more. The only thing stopping them is they're not on SNL anymore.
* Aside from the Tampa Bay airport men's room, here are best places for sexually frustrated GOP National Convention goers.
Tags: Daily Links, Mitt Romney, Money, Olympics, Republican National Convention, SNL, The Onion