* Larry Wilmore tackles all the easy questions on his new Showtime special "Race, Religion & Sex".
* Fox Nation…just…come on, now. Really?
* Ben Bernanke takes a trip to La La Land.
* Who said it: Michael Scott or Joe Biden?
* If you're feeling bummed today, here's why we all suck.
* Vice columnist Sam McPheeters contemplates the fog of Fox.
* What can we expect in future GOP platforms, from Funny or Die.
* This explains why President Obama's skin is thicker than an elephant's.
* The internet has even more fun with Paul Ryan's high-res Wikipedia picture.
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Daily Links, Federal Reserve, Fox News, Funny or Die, Larry Wilmore, Paul Ryan, Republicans, Sports