James Taylor, long famous for his intense stage presence and aggressive demeanor, is the obvious choice to fire up the DNC crowd before President Obama's speech tonight.
But how will he update his classic repertoire for this Democratic audience? Here's a sneak peek into tonight's set list…
* Fire and Convention-Disrupting Rain
* Mexico (It's Okay If You're From There)
* Carolina on My Electoral Victory Map
* Crumbling Highway Song
* Mitt Romney's Limousine Driver
* You've Got a Friend (In Bill Clinton)
* Sunny Ozone-Depleted Skies
* Woman's Gotta Have It (And By It I Mean Birth Control)
* Never Die Young Due to Pre-Existing Conditions
* Sweet Baby James (Hey, some songs just shouldn't be messed with.)
You've been warned, America. Hold onto your hats before they're blown away by light acoustic guitar finger-picking.
Photo by Douglas Graham – Contributor/CQ-Roll Call Group/Getty Images
Tags: Barack Obama, Democratic National Convention, Music