* Mayor Julian Castro made his own Siri commercial for the 2012 Gridiron show.
* Vee Pee Herman is seconds away from having to do the "Tequilla" dance.
* We always thought we'd see Jimmy Fallon again.
* Funny or Die on how the DNC could have been better.
* Yours truly and others, truly, talk political news on Air Quotes.
* McSweeney's The Long Walk on who really owns this country.
* President Obama is looking a little unholy lately, from The Onion.
* If you think four more years of Obama is scary, you don't know about Andrew Jackson.
* One, two, three and to the four, Snoop Doggie Dogg makes the case for President Obama.
Tags: BuzzFeed, Daily Links, Democratic National Convention, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Joe Biden, Julian Castro, Steve Jobs, The Onion