* Jimmy Kimmel talks about Snoop Dogg's compelling arguments for Obama.
* The Rumpus interview with David Rees.
* President Obama's bear hug photograph, improved.
* The Chicago teacher's strike is getting a little too personal.
* Sarah Palin speaks loudly and carries a big broom.
* Rachael Harris talks to Marc Maron on WTF about everything.
* Chris Brown is an inspiration to George W. Bush, among many others.
* A survey of the genius that produces conspiracy theories.
* You crazy kids. Let me go. Let me…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Tags: Daily Links, Education, George Bush, Jimmy Kimmel, John McCain, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Rahm Emanuel, Sarah Palin, The Onion, Unions