* It seems like only a year ago that we had Herman Cain and OWS to kick around.
* President Obama's new attack ad looks ready for prime time.
* Local news can be hilarious.
* A portrait of Sarah Palin and GWB made from adult magazines.
* Abraham Lincoln knows you are, but what is he?
* Romney's new campaign message takes a hard right 180.
* Funny or Die's PSA warning America's youth to do regular drugs.
* A collection of political campaigns that go off the beaten path, from Cracked.
* Fox News gets punked by one of those pesky unemployed youths.
* Grab your monocle and take a look at the New Yorker's latest political cartoons.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, George W. Bush, Herman Cain, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, Occupy Wall Street, Sarah Palin, Saturday Night Live, The New Yorker