* "Uh, pretty much every quote in this video is taken out of context, How do they get away with this kind of garbage." – Some YouTube comment, probably
Joe Biden has been revealed as the stingiest person alive. Or at least the stingiest person on a major presidential ticket this fall.
* Gary Johnson os still trailing in the polls by about 43 points. I'd be getting a little nervous if I were him. Though, I guess there's still a decent amount of time.
* MTV's Power of 12 website takes an in depth look at Mitt Romney's 47%.
* The Atlantic finds genuine beauty and poetry in Mitt Romney's doctor note.
* Download our free iPhone and iPad app Indecision Election Companion and jump up into the the Peanut Gallery — our liveblog/instant reaction arena — to watch and respond with us as Bill Clinton gets all Clintonesque all over the place on CBS's Face the Nation this Sunday morning 10:30 a.m.
Tags: Barack Obama, Gary Johnson, Mitt Romney, Polls, Pork Barrel