* Is your choice of beer destroying America? Probably. Especially if you choice of blog-reading material is any indication.
* The way I see it, we're about a week away from Mitt Romney going onto Neil Cavuto and claiming to be George W. Bush.
* Finally! Republicans have proof of voter fraud in Florida. Just not the kind they wanted.
* In an apparent attempt to stimulate the base and get young people to feel involved and get excited to go out and vote, Barack Obama is organizing 3,200 debate-watching parties across the nation. That's one party for every young person who is expected to vote.
* Download our free iPhone and iPad app Indecision Election Companion and jump up into the the Peanut Gallery — our liveblog/instant reaction arena — to watch and respond with us as Paul Ryan lets his Rand flag fly this weekend on Fox News Sunday at 10 a.m.
Photo by Joshua Roberts/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Alcohol, Barack Obama, Debates, Florida, George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Polls, Pork Barrel, Republicans, Voter Fraud