* The Mitt Romney boys try to solve the mystery of unions.
* Slate reminds us how we ended up with Romney.
* Paul Ryan as an advertising tool.
* Behind the scenes at Romney's debate prep.
* The Simpsons pokes fun at Mitt Romney, but subtly.
* The Onion is tired of taking on contemporary politics.
* Here's a handy tool to help you pick your politics.
* This explains a lot about the Romney campaign.
* The Postal Service is still releasing stamps, in case anyone cares.
* If he only had a heart right now, we might all be worried about it.
* Mitt Romney can get the black vote, from Funny or Die (NSFW).
Tags: Daily Links, Debates, Herman Cain, Huffington Post, Joe Biden, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Slate, The Onion, Unions, Video Games