* It's a near-perfect simulation of genuine emotions of humorishness.
* "The only relevant comparison that I see between [Mitt Romney's] campaign and Friday Night Lights is in the character of Buddy Garrity." -Peter Berg, FNL series creator and anti-BuzzBissinger
* Looks like the swings states are slowly but steadily swinging away from Barack Obama. Oh well. Who needs Iowa?
* Todd "Shut That Whole Thing Down" Akin is, it seems, also quite the scholar in the field of evolutionary science.
* Download our free iPhone and iPad app Indecision Election Companion and jump up into the the Peanut Gallery — our liveblog/instant reaction arena — to watch and respond with us as we watch CNN's State of the Union Sunday morning at 9 am (EST).
Tags: Barack Obama, Evolution, Mitt Romney, Pork Barrel, Science & Technology, Television, Todd Akin