With tonight's presidential debate not slated to start until 9:00 pm ET, what is Mitt Romney doing already sitting on the debate stage?
* Fresh off his victory over the bar stools at Hofstra University, he's practicing his sitting technique in a regular non-executive chair.
* Making a list of people to fire in case the debate goes poorly.
* Seething at liberal Bob Scheiffer for telling him that this debate would be held at a special early-bird time slot.
* Fantasizing about that time Benjamin Netanyahu brushed his hand.
* Trying to remember which third-world national capitals have oil underneath them.
* Checking the transcript (just in case).
* Channeling his inner Clint Eastwood.
PREVIOUSLY: Debate: What You Will and Won't Hear
Photo by @dgjackson
Tags: Debates, Mitt Romney