Zingers: America's number one export. We'll keep these updated throughout the evening.
1. Mitt Romney, during the handshake: "Good to see you again." It's funny because he can't stop lying!
2. Romney, self-deprecation breakdown edition: "It's nice to maybe be funny sometimes not on purpose."
3. Barack Obama on Romney's policy toward Russia: "The 1980s are calling to have their foreign policy back." Also, your neighborhood stand up comic and wanted his sad jokes back.
4. Romney: "Attacking me is not an agenda." But it does make for a nice campaign strategy.
5. Obama: "You seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s … the social policies of the 1950s and economic policies of the 1920s." Obama seems to want to import the talking points of last week.
6. Obama, on Romney's claim that the Navy is at it's lowest ship strength since 1916: "You mentioned the Navy, for example — that we have fewer ships than we did in 1916. Well, Governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets, because the nature of our military's changed. We have these things called aircraft carriers, where planes land… we have ships that go underwater – nuclear submarines. And so the question is not a game of 'Battleship,' where we're counting ships."
7. Obama, about Romney's foreign policy regarding Iran: "You say you would do the same things we did but you would just say them louder."
Previously: Romney Grandkids Reveal Foreign Policy Agenda
Photo by Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images
Tags: Barack Obama, Debates, Foreign Policy, Mitt Romney