* This picture of Romney campaign event in Nevada may look like a really bad Photoshop effort, but I'd like to see you do better. There were actually only thirteen people in attendance.
* Upon closer inspection, it may actually be a really really bad panorama photo, which would mean that some Romney staffer isn't so much inept at Photoshop as he or she is inept at choosing promotional photos.
* Here's a new new app that guarantees to make your Internet experience into a dystopic nightmare of politically partisan xenophobia. I mean, more so.
* Don't forget to vote right or left for this week's Rolling Across the Aisle Laughing tweet-off.
* Download our free iPhone and iPad app Indecision Election Companion and jump up into the the Peanut Gallery — our liveblog/instant reaction arena — to watch and respond as Rahm Emanuel and John McCain makes their cases on CBS's Face the Nation this Sunday at 10:30 am.
Tags: Pork Barrel, Ronald Reagan