* I can't say for certain, but I think this video is from the unaired Fox pilot for Hannity and Colmes: The Early Years.
* Nate Silver boils all the important poll numbers down to for words: "Obama’s ahead in Ohio." Still, I think that might be a tad confusing for many pundits.
* Though, please keep in mind that Nate Silver in not privy to Karl Rove's magic secret math.
* And, more disturbingly for Democrats, Dick Morris is coming dangerously close to predicting an Obama win. That's the best argument I've seen yet for a Romney landslide.
* Download our free iPhone and iPad app Indecision Election Companion and jump up into the the Peanut Gallery — our liveblog/instant reaction arena — to watch and respond as David Plouffe and Eric Cantor try to get in last words on NBC's Meet the Press this Sunday at 10:30 am ET.
Tags: Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Nate Silver, Ohio, Polls, Pork Barrel