Things Linda McMahon Can Do With $100 Million
1. Print thousands of sample Obama-McMahon ballots in which she lists herself as an independent rather than a Republican.
2. Cloth paid "supporters" in purple t-shirts, made to look like those worn by SEIU union members, that read "I Support Obama and McMahon"
3. Buy every television time slot in the tri-state area.
4. Launch an EXTREME SENATE to compete with the regular U.S. Senate, if she feels like it.
5. Buy a replica of the Senate Chamber.
Things Linda McMahon, Republican candidate for Senate in Connecticut, Cannot Do With $100 Million
1. Get elected.
(Linda McMahon, a Republican who once ran World Wrestling Entertainment, was defeated by Democrat Chris Murphy in the Connecticut Senate race. She also lost in 2010, the two defeats totaling nearly $100 million from her personal treasury.)
Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Connecticut, Linda McMahon, Money