* You've got to admit. Former RNC chair Michael Steele seems a lot less silly all of a sudden.
* One small business owner is doing his part to help fix Obama's devastatingly not-so-bad employment numbers.
* Why won't David Petraeus release the birth certificate of the person he was sleeping with?! I'm just asking questions, people!
* The leader of the Tea Party Express is suddenly against tossing around blame. Next thing you know, she's going to place a moratorium on Uncle Sam hats and unintentionally-ironic protest signs.
* Download our free iPhone and iPad app Indecision Election Companion and jump up into the the Peanut Gallery — our liveblog/instant reaction arena — to watch and respond as David Axelrod and Lindsey Graham discuss election results on CBS' Face the Nation this sunday at 10:30 am ET
Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Chelsea Clinton, David Petraeus, Michael Steele, Pork Barrel, Reince Priebus, RNC, Unemployment