Every Mitt Romney supporter has to deal with the disappointment of losing a hard fought presidential campaign, but few conservatives have the misfortune of staring at their regrets in the mirror every morning. Such is the situation for Eric Hartsburg, an Indiana native who tattooed a 5 by 2 inch Romney logo on his face, after raising $5000 for the effort on E-Bay…
"Totally disappointed, man," Hartsburg told Politico. "I"m the guy who has egg all over his face, but instead of egg, it’s a big Romney/Ryan tattoo. It's there for life."
At least the man has a sense of humor about it and hopes "this opens some other doors in the entertainment business." A few business ideas spring to mind…
1. Dude, get on the Marco Rubio bandwagon, IMMEDIATELY.
2. Not that you want to be typecast, but are there casting directors looking for a 30 year old man to play a metaphor about the way wealthy Republicans misuse working class voters in pursuit of their plutocratic interests?
3. Hartsburg is a professional wrestler, so maybe there's nothing to worry about — this is the least ridiculous wrestling getup I've seen in a while.
4. Hope Radio Shack changes its color scheme.
5. Convince Linda McMahon to run for office and tattoo her logo over the Romney logo. She pays way better.
Photo via Facebook.com
Tags: Indiana, Mitt Romney