* Barack Obama's favorability ratings are way up after his win last week, putting him in an excellent position for any major elections that might be coming up in the next few weeks.
* You ever get the feeling that all of life is but a multi-camera sit-com starring loving crank John McCain?
* I think Sen.-elect Ted Cruz might giving us a little bit too much of an inside look at his psyche. Some things are inside thoughts.
* Rep. Allen West has been denied a recount by a circuit judge. However, his petition to change the rules of mathematics is still being considered.
* I can't believe Williamsburg is jumping on the secession bandwagon like this. What will become of its hipster cred?
* Download our free iPhone and iPad app Indecision Election Companion and jump up into the the Peanut Gallery — our liveblog/instant reaction arena — to watch and respond as Sen. Lindsey Graham discusses Benghazi and David Petraeus on NBC's Meet the Press this Sunday at 10:30 am.
Photo by Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images
Tags: Allen West, Barack Obama, Florida, House of Representatives, John McCain, Polls, Pork Barrel, Senate, Ted Cruz