* According to the latest estimates, seven Republicans are not running for president in 2016. (And three of them are Mitt Romney.)
* If you're hoping that Sarah Palin will jump into the race, you're not alone.
* Joe Scarborough is about as good at making apologies as he is at understanding math.
* According to Pat Robertson, the atheists are coming to steal Christmas. Bummer. I hope they let us keep Thanksgiving, though. I already have my turkey brining.
* Hey, so, what's it take to get a spot on the House Science Committee? I mean, besides a complete lack of understanding of science?
* Even more proof that beer is the solution to all of life's problems.
* Download our free iPhone and iPad app Indecision Election Companion and join the the Peanut Gallery — our liveblog/instant reaction arena — to watch and respond as documentarian Ken Burns joins MSNBC's Meet the Press this Sunday at 10:30 am.
Photo by Royce Bair/Flickr/Getty Images
Tags: 2016, Atheists, Christmas, Climate Change, House of Representatives, Joe Scarborough, Sarah Palin, Science & Technology, War on Christmas