The No Pressure To Be Funny podcast manages to be just that.
* The 2012 election in movie context.
* Once China owns TMZ, their crack reporting may go downhill.
* Wonkette puts the squeeze on Rep. John Fleming's racial profiling problem.
* "An Open Letter to the Job Market" that, oddly, doesn't begin with "WTF?!"
* Rally Downtown helps small businesses in Lower Manhattan that were affected by Hurricane Sandy, 12/7-8!
* Not surprisingly, there's a lot of politics on this list of 2012 things we should forget.