* This is the only thing I want for Christmas.
* Herman Cain is throwing a Twitter tantrum.
* Meanwhile, the Pope is having the Twitter blues.
* Mean Girls is exactly like Congress, but meaner.
* RIP (and rebirth in peace) the amazing Ravi Shankar.
* The latest installment of "Bitchslap" from McSweeney's.
* A Charlie Brown Christmas but with Orson Welles as Linus.
* Paul McCartney in Nirvana? Yoko needs to step up her game.
Tags: Daily Links, Marriage Equality, Pope Benedict XVI, Twitter, Yoko Ono