If you thought Sarah Palin peaked in 2008, you haven't been paying attention to her in 2012 (not that we blame you). So we're pleased to present an exclusive analysis we're calling The Worst Sarah Palin Moments of 2012 (So Far).
8. Palin calls Time magazine irrelevant for naming President Obama its Person of the Year, when really it's irrelevant for still trying to be in the print media.
7. In response to the mass shooting in Newtown, Palin sums up this horrific tragedy with a Cee Lo song and a crappy joke about the president.
6. Palin's son Trog (or something) gets a divorce after 18 months of marriage, and his family-values-having mom has no comment, because… family values.
5. Palin apologizes after telling Republicans not to stop being "wusses" during fiscal cliff discussions. Yet she still hasn't apologized for her crimes against grammar and logic.
3. Palin mocks President Obama's Christmas card for featuring Bo, instead of baby Jesus coming down from heaven to give the Constitution to Paul Revere or whatever.
2. As the battle for Chick-Fil-A/America's greasy soul rages, Palin jumps into the fray to prove that a) she has no idea how the First Amendment works and b) she still hates the gays.
So there you have it, the worst Sarah Palin moments of 2012. And to those of you wondering who cares about Sarah Palin any more, the answer is: not even Sarah Palin.
Photo by Roberto Gonzalez/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Barack Obama, Chick-fil-A, Conservatives, Mitt Romney, Money, Sarah Palin