* Cutting up with Letterman at the Kennedy Center Honors.
* Wow. They did nail it.
* Being Lieberman, from Buzzfeed.
* Wikipedia has become self-aware.
* Give your child the gift of Republican science.
* The Bugle podcast is great for fans of comedy and politics.
* Les Fiscal Miserables is worth the price of admission.
* What does your work happiness look like in chart form?
* Employees must wash hands after going to bar last night, from The Onion.
Tags: Daily Links, John Oliver, Paul Ryan, Republicans, Science & Technology, The Onion, Wikipedia