* Great news: Tracy Morgan saved the economy.
* The Onion's salute to General Schwarzkopf.
* Cory Booker stopped tweeting long enough to discuss his fitness routine.
* Be careful what you accidentally post on Facebook.
* Someone finally found proof that Donald Trump's hair can exist in nature.
* John Boehner can be a little wooden, but there's a good reason for that.
* The country's first president and perhaps its first wizard: George Washington.
Tags: Cory Booker, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, George Washington, John Boehner, Tracy Morgan