* Frank Zappa jams out on his love of capitalism.
* You'll watch this once, and then twenty more times today.
* Lincoln's second inaugural ball had a menu to fight over.
* Watch what happens when you heat mercury thiocyanate.
* The Current and John Moe discuss the Death Star petition.
* Rex Huppke has solutions for the looming debt ceiling crisis.
* If a tree falls in the forest and no one's around, these kids get an F.
* Governor Rick Scott abandoned Reagan just when he needed him most.
* The children of Newtown sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" for their town.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Economy, Inauguration, Rick Scott, Ronald Reagan, Science & Technology, Unions, White House