* The NRA's latest ad needs a shot of logic.
* Contemporary art gets meta in China.
* Awesomely bad paintings of President Obama.
* PBS examines the seriousness of internet comedy.
* Martha Raddatz, America's favorite debate moderator, has a cool new web series.
* The story behind President Obama's good-luck charm.
* Adult Swim's new show Newsreaders looks newsworthy.
* A graph that charts the timeline of the Manti T'eo scandal.
* "I realized I had a bag of gummy candies in my coat pocket. Yes, I ate those." -Rachel Dratch.
Tags: Barack Obama, China, Daily Links, Food, Funny or Die, Martha Raddatz, NRA