* Guy Branum tells homophobic 49ers to go play for Pittsburgh.
* A behind-the-scenes look at Kid President.
* Amazing underground lake in Guilin, China.
* God Made A Factory Farmer, via Funny or Die.
* I could watch gifs made from nature shows all day.
* The inspiring legacy of Teddy Roosevelt's stuffed namesake.
* As George W. Bush already well knows, everybody is a critic.
* A New Yorker article on getting older in America's youth culture.
* If you prick this bionic robot man, does he not bleed WTF HE DOES?!
Tags: China, Downton Abbey, Funny or Die, George W. Bush, God, LGBT, Nazis, Quentin Tarantino, San Francisco, Sara Schaefer, Science & Technology, Sports, Super Bowl, Teddy Roosevelt, The New Yorker, W. Kamau Bell