* Check out this recently unearthed fossil of Reggie Watts on Bill Nye the Science Guy.
* This New Yorker cartoon describes a person we all know.
* Mocking America's counterculture has a long and wonderful history.
* How does one go about becoming a Pope? Watch and learn.
* The Kojo Nimadi Show discusses the state of the Supreme Court.
* What sort of sex nastiness was your favorite president into?
* A gay man is confronted by an anti-gay preacher on the subway and this happens.
* Robots are taking all our jobs, even the fun ones where you get to talk to Fred Armisen.
Tags: Daily Links, Evolution, Funny or Die, Pope Benedict XVI, Science & Technology, Supreme Court, The New Yorker