According to internal reports, the FBI has been competing with the Secret Service for title of most embarrassing law enforcement agency.
The reports catalog all sorts of naughty behavior: nude photos sent to coworkers, bugging the boss's office, dating a known drug dealer and a "lot of sexting" on government-issued BlackBerries.
Alas, we will never know the content of these sexy sexts, because of silly "privacy regulations." It's safe to assume they probably went something like this:
* Agent JOHNSON can't wait to interrogate you… if you know what I mean.
* Baby, I've got a warrant to tap that all night long.
* Like the look of my Glock? [.jpeg attached]
* You have the right to remain HORNY.
* Let's put the F back in FBI.
* No, don't worry. I've got the handcuffs.
Then again, the agents who got caught sexting were just suspended, not fired, so maybe their messages were dull after all.
Photo by Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images
Tags: FBI, Sex