* This guy still understands evolution better than most of Congress.
* COPS: Skyrim is almost as entertaining as real life.
* The history of Google is another successful American Dream story.
* The International Space Station's ambassador to the internet is at it again!
* Nate Silver is using his statistical powers to analyze your failing relationship.
* Reuben Bolling's Tom the Dancing Bug cartoon presents "Star Se-Trek-Ster"
* Chuck Grassley tells the gruesome story behind one of his most popular tweets.
* SimCity is not only the model for Herman Cain's tax plan, it's also a model for urban development.
Tags: Barack Obama, Chuck Grassley, Daily Links, Evolution, Google, Herman Cain, International Space Station, Nate Silver, Police, Racism, Sequester, Space, Twitter, Video Games