* Here's a documentary about comedian-turned-NYC mayoral candidate Randy Credico.
* If you missed Rand Paul's filibuster, check out the 120-second version.
* The Bulls and other teams with horns Dennis Rodman wants to join.
* UCBComedy tries to figure out the FCC's censorship guidelines. [NSFW]
* President Obama shows his willingness to reach across the aisle for a bill.
* Magic School Bus teacher Ms. Frizzle gets raked over the coals at a local PTA meeting.
* A Pennsylvania councilman sent an inappropriate email, which means he's ready for Congress!
Tags: Barack Obama, Dennis Rodman, Drugs, Education, Fashion, FCC, Filibuster, Michelle Obama, New York City, Pennsylvania, PTA, Rand Paul, Randy Credico, Satan, Sequester, The New Yorker, UCB
* This guy still understands evolution better than most of Congress.
* COPS: Skyrim is almost as entertaining as real life.
* The history of Google is another successful American Dream story.
* The International Space Station's ambassador to the internet is at it again!
* Nate Silver is using his statistical powers to analyze your failing relationship.
* Reuben Bolling's Tom the Dancing Bug cartoon presents "Star Se-Trek-Ster"
* Chuck Grassley tells the gruesome story behind one of his most popular tweets.
* SimCity is not only the model for Herman Cain's tax plan, it's also a model for urban development.
Tags: Barack Obama, Chuck Grassley, Daily Links, Evolution, Google, Herman Cain, International Space Station, Nate Silver, Police, Racism, Sequester, Space, Twitter, Video Games
Rand Paul's filibuster also contains a refreshingly modern performance of the Vagina Monologues.
— Michelle Wolf (@michelleisawolf) March 6, 2013
The unsung hero of this Rand Paul filibuster is whoever is writing the closed captioning.
— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) March 6, 2013
Tags: Filibuster, House of Representatives, Rand Paul, Tweet Roundup, Twitter