* The pope sings his way out, from Team Coco.
* Here are some robots that may kill you.
* Beautiful art made from old Soviet banknotes.
* Is our children gaming? Here's a five-year-old with a serious Angry Birds addiction.
* The New Yorker has cocktail ideas for your sequester party.
* What happens when white ad execs try to sell to African-Americans.
* Chris Matthews gets censored by Jimmy Kimmel.
* Sara Schaefer is sooo fancy, with her assistant and her Burger King lunches.
Tags: Chris Matthews, Daily Links, Jimmy Kimmel, Racism, Robots, Sequester, Soviet Union, The New Yorker
Obama just said "Jedi Mindmeld."That sound you heard was Picard face-palming.
— Damon Lindelof (@DamonLindelof) March 1, 2013
Obama should follow John Kerry's lead here and stick to Rocky IV references.
— Chris L (@brittonlowe) March 1, 2013
Tags: Barack Obama, Star Trek, Star Wars, Tweet Roundup, Twitter