With all the challenges facing the next pope, the last things he needs to do is worry about selecting his regnal name. That's why we've done the work for him (click to enlarge); selecting the best papal names of all time through the highly scientific process of saying all 80 previously-used titles aloud until somebody started giggling, "Ha ha, you said Pope RomANUS!"
Personally, I'm hoping for a Pope Sixtus VI.
Photo by Carsten Koall/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Catholic Church, Religion
Sarah Palin is coming out with a new book called A Happy Holiday IS a Merry Christmas. You betcha it'll be good, considering the author and the CAPITALIZATION in the title for EMPHASIS, the hallmark of all thoughtful literature.
Per Palin, "This will be a fun, festive, thought-provoking book, which will encourage all to see what is possible when we unite in defense of our faith and ignore the politically correct Scrooges who would rather take Christ out of Christmas."
HarperCollins announced the book will criticize the "over-commercialism" of Christmas and also that it will be available in November, just in time for the Christmas shopping season.
Photo by Paul Morigi/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
Tags: Books, Christmas, Sarah Palin, War on Christmas
* Key & Peele take civil disobedience to a new level.
* It's not just UK politics that's going down the loo.
* National Geographic has a little too much fun "Killing Lincoln."
* If only Solyndra had used their solar power for blowing things up.
* Kyle Grooms gets NSFW sexy with his President Obama impression.
* Need to get out of your country? Here are the coolest ways, from Cracked.
* Iran's disapproval of Ahmadinejad hugging Chavez's mother almost makes him likable.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Gandhi, Hugo Chavez, Immigration, Iran, Key & Peele, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Martin, Solyndra, United Kingdom