* Key & Peele take civil disobedience to a new level.
* It's not just UK politics that's going down the loo.
* National Geographic has a little too much fun "Killing Lincoln."
* If only Solyndra had used their solar power for blowing things up.
* Kyle Grooms gets NSFW sexy with his President Obama impression.
* Need to get out of your country? Here are the coolest ways, from Cracked.
* Iran's disapproval of Ahmadinejad hugging Chavez's mother almost makes him likable.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Gandhi, Hugo Chavez, Immigration, Iran, Key & Peele, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Martin, Solyndra, United Kingdom
* Saturday Night Live explains the budget cuts with disco.
* It probably took a village to build Abraham Lincoln's log cabin.
* John Oliver's "The Bugle" podcast covers Mali, the Pope and Mars.
* The next time John Boehner gets mouthy, Joe Biden should pull this prank.
* The Suffrage Parade of 1913 is 100 years old today and still looks amazing.
* The great new idea to shout at people online who have different opinions than you do.
* A hidden camera show goes to Texas to see how a red state stands up to intolerance.
* NASA brags about how it has the largest indoor pool in the world. Suck it, Donald Trump!
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Budget, Daily Links, John Oliver, LGBT, Marriage Equality, NASA, Pope Benedict XVI, Sequester, Texas, Women's Rights
* Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon, living in perfect harmony.
* Politicians just don't understand poor people.
* Abraham Lincoln gets dolled up for the Oscars.
* From last month's comedy issue, but in case you slept on it: Vanity Fair profiled the incomparable Tig Notaro.
* The worst football stadiums named by corporate sponsors.
* Celebrate Purim with four hilarious stories fron Vox Tablet.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, FBI, Jewish, Jimmy Fallon, Poverty, Stephen Colbert, Tig Notaro
* Memorize this video to impress people at parties.
* The full gamut of Britain's greatness.
* Spielberg pitches "Lincoln 2: Andrew Johnson."
* These historical markers have a message.
* If you love comedy and books, this list is for you.
* First, they came for our children's yoga program…
* The Probably Science Podcast talks about awesome science-y stuff.
* President Obama asks Kid President to promote the White House Easter egg hunt.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Easter, Education, Meteor, Religion, Science & Technology, Steven Spielberg
* Frank Zappa jams out on his love of capitalism.
* You'll watch this once, and then twenty more times today.
* Lincoln's second inaugural ball had a menu to fight over.
* Watch what happens when you heat mercury thiocyanate.
* The Current and John Moe discuss the Death Star petition.
* Rex Huppke has solutions for the looming debt ceiling crisis.
* If a tree falls in the forest and no one's around, these kids get an F.
* Governor Rick Scott abandoned Reagan just when he needed him most.
* The children of Newtown sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" for their town.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Economy, Inauguration, Rick Scott, Ronald Reagan, Science & Technology, Unions, White House