This Saturday Night Live short film in which Louis C.K. portrays our 16th president is destined to go down in history as the second greatest Lincoln-centric sketch of all time…
The first greatest Lincoln-centric sketch is after the jump…
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Louis C.K., SNL
* College Humor imagines a more modern signing of the Declaration.
* "Me Romney. You HuffPo."
* McSweeney's asks: Glam rocker or U.S. President?
* Are you smarter than a 5-year-old's understanding of American History?
* High school photos of 69 of your favorite politicians.
* Mitt Romney gets some much-needed sexual appeal cred, from The Onion.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Jackson, Benjamin Franklin, College Humor, Daily Links, Declaration of Independence, Huffington Post, Mitt Romney
* Coco visits Abraham Lincoln's Presidential museum and picks on someone his own size.
* Funny or Die's Point vs. Point makes some valid points.
* Assimilate or go home, via McSweeney's Internet Tendencies.
* Newt Gingrich can't avoid the elephant in the room.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Newt Gingrich