* Several famous politicians make Dan Black uncomfortable.
* Behind the scenes with President Obama.
* Mom review of Lincoln, from Funny or Die.
* Can't wait for all of the Mr. Show skits to come true!
* The Dept. of Interior has an exciting new announcement.
* Improv Everywhere pranks a dollar store on Black Friday.
* Somebody in the Romney campaign thinks they did a good job.
* President Obama asks of the internet and gets too much in return.
* If autocorrect was around throughout history. (Or do you mean herstory?)
Tags: Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Black Friday, Daily Links, Eliot Spitzer, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, NASA, The Onion
"I made a lot of my reputation fighting police brutality. Do I really feel better that a black cop beat me over the head than a white cop?" – Al Sharpton
The interview continues after the jump.
The Daily Show airs Monday through Thursday at 11/10c.
Tags: Al Sharpton, Jon Stewart, MSNBC, The Daily Show, Video
Al Sharpton returned to The Colbert Report last night to discuss the problems of our public education system. Personally, I went to public school and I think the system is just fine. I got a fine education, and I would say the same is true for at least 75% of my classmates. As for the other 45%, well, there are always going to be those who fall by the wayside. It's just a fact of life, like witches. Trying to change it would be like trying to stop the universe from revolving around the Earth.
The Colbert Report airs Monday through Thursday at 11:30pm / 10:30c.
Tags: Al Sharpton, Education, Newt Gingrich, Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, Video
However, a certain Academy Award winning actor seems a bit hesitant to jump in. Those liberal Hollywood types can be so touchy about pseudo-possibly-racist verbiage…
Tags: Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Harry Reid, Racism, Senate, Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report
Somebody play Contessa Brewer off, please…
Tags: Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, MSNBC