* Several famous politicians make Dan Black uncomfortable.
* Behind the scenes with President Obama.
* Mom review of Lincoln, from Funny or Die.
* Can't wait for all of the Mr. Show skits to come true!
* The Dept. of Interior has an exciting new announcement.
* Improv Everywhere pranks a dollar store on Black Friday.
* Somebody in the Romney campaign thinks they did a good job.
* President Obama asks of the internet and gets too much in return.
* If autocorrect was around throughout history. (Or do you mean herstory?)
Tags: Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Black Friday, Daily Links, Eliot Spitzer, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, NASA, The Onion
"I made a lot of my reputation fighting police brutality. Do I really feel better that a black cop beat me over the head than a white cop?" – Al Sharpton
The interview continues after the jump.
The Daily Show airs Monday through Thursday at 11/10c.
Tags: Al Sharpton, Jon Stewart, MSNBC, The Daily Show, Video
However, a certain Academy Award winning actor seems a bit hesitant to jump in. Those liberal Hollywood types can be so touchy about pseudo-possibly-racist verbiage…
Tags: Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Harry Reid, Racism, Senate, Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report
Somebody play Contessa Brewer off, please…
Tags: Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, MSNBC